- Helical gearing between the blades ensures a synchronized folding mechanism.
- Protective cover over the gearing.
- Large and easy replaceable anode
- Large shock absorbers for a quiet opening of the propeller.
- Special inner hub to protect the saildrive and gearbox from the propeller impact.
- Mounting screws are pre-applied with Loctite for mounting above as well as under water.
- Water lubricated – no need for maintenance.
The 2-blade LA propellers for saildrive is available in diameters of 14″ to 20″ – all in a wide range of pitches.
Available for both LEFT and RIGHT turning saildrives (saildrives are generally LEFT turning, however, catamarans might use counter-rotating propeller on one side).
To be fittet on Selva saildrives when using an adpater.