Article ajouté au panierX
No Slip Coating for your boat !
KiwiGrip is a revolutionary, durable, no slip coating that comes out of the can with a yogurt-like consistency, but spreads quickly and easily with our proprietary roller. KiwiGrip offers a beautiful, consistent, grippy surface. By varying the application technique, the texture can be adjusted from “fine” to “aggressive.”
What’s so special about KiwiGrip?
Unlike other coatings, KiwiGrip was developed by a New Zealand yachtsman for yachtsmen. It’s not just another industrial product stumbling upon a marine application.
As a homogeneous material, KiwiGrip doesn’t suffer the problems encountered with products filled with sand, walnut shells, beads, rubber fleck, or other fillers. Coatings with fillers tend to wear through, and the fillers fall out — leaving an unsafe deck that’s hard to clean and even harder to re-coat.
As a roll-on product, KiwiGrip is considerably faster and less expensive to apply. Coverage: 2 square meters per liter (80 SF/Gal).
Ease of application is a big advantage of KiwiGrip. Detailed application instructions are provided with every can. Our special texture rollers and our non-toxic formula make KiwiGrip very easy to apply.
KiwiGrip is . . .
- A very hard acrylic polymer providing a durable, homogeneous, elastic surface
- Low-glare, IR reflective finish
- Homogeneous color – won’t wear through and expose filler materials
- Loaded with UV stabilizer for consistent color
- Available in 4 standard colors, or any custom color
- Dial in the perfect texture for your application by varying your technique
- Apply over wood, fiberglass, epoxy, concrete, or metal (following proper primers)
- Rolls on nicely over other worn non-skid surfaces
- Non-toxic, no volatile solvents, very low VOC.
- Cleans up with soap and water
Prix : 162,00 €add to cart
- Flyer KiwiGrip - Peinture antidérapante (Fr)
- Notice KiwiGrip - Peinture antidérapante (Fr, It, Es)
- Material Safety Data Sheet - KiwiGrip no slip coating